Labels

Powered by Blogger.

6 Responses to "Scoan Anointed Water : How To Get It Delivered To Your Door Step"

  1. Hi I am in India and I need the morning water for my dad who is having a cancer problem how can I get it delivered to.my place in Bangalore ...please let me know..pleaaee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need information on how to order the anointing water

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am in Kenya is it possible to get the new anointing water package?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, everyone. note that for now the church have not started selling morning water. like i usually do this, i am not the one selling morning water, i only run an errant service to go to the church to purchase the water for those who stays far and deliver to them. my contact is on the page you are reading through which you can use to contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in Washington DC I need anointing water I don't know were to get it

    ReplyDelete

Pages